[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'Array', to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'Array', to be a valid callback
www.69squadrone.it • Leggi argomento - Procedure di Terra Addendum

Procedure di Terra Addendum

Forum dedicato all'addestramento per A-10 dcs. Appuntamenti dubbi ripassi, missioni addestrative. Questo è il posto

Moderatori: Direttivo, Consiglio

Procedure di Terra Addendum

Messaggiodi Nightmare » 15/05/2012, 15:44

Salve ragazzuoli.
Sono incappato in questo interessante Post, e considerando che tratta delle "procedure di terra" che potremmo ulteriormente approfondire, vi chiedo se potete tradurre questo testo:
:wink:

[size=150]Ground procedure[/size]

A normal launch goes like this......

1. About 2 hours prior to scheduled takeoff I go to my jet, ensure the aircraft is safe for maintenance, remove covers, check cockpit lights, fuel & LOC quantity, and just do an overall look of the ACFT to make sure no leaks or any issues happened over night

2. Review the ACFT forms to make sure she is not on a Red X (grounding write-up) and that no scheduled inspections are overdue

3. About 1 hour prior to scheduled takeoff I pull all ground safety pins (three gear pins and slat safety pin), the ground cord, set my switches in the cockpit (all 4 boost pumps on, AC generators on, pull the following knobs on the Intercom control panel; HM, INT, FM, VHF, UHF, reset the following circuit breakers; Engine Start L & R, APU Cont, DC Fuel Pump)

4. Pilot shows up at the ACFT, I walk to him/her, salute, give him/her the ACFT forms and take his helmet/map bag from him.

5. Go up the boarding ladder, place his Data Transfer Cartridge and Color Cockpit Television Sensor/Digital Video Airborne data recorder tape in their respective places, place his/her map bag(s) on the glare shield, put his/her helmet on the UFC, if they have NVGs or binoculars stow them, then pull the seat safety pins an canopy jettison handle pin.

6. Once the pilot finishes their walk around they climb into the pit, I connect their g-suite hose, left survival kit strap, and both his parachute risers. Pull the throttle cover and go back down the ladder grabbing my headset. Stow the throttle cover in W79 (single point refueling access door) and close W79.

7. Pilot will then start running his startup checklist, requesting "3 Clear" meaning is the APU clear to start. I respond with '3 clear' and they start the APU. I watch for any smoke or sign of an APU fire.

8. Once the APU is up, stable, and APU gen is on (an audible beep is heard over the headset) I check to make sure the inverter fan is operating.

9. When he/she is ready he'll start "1 clear" I'll state "1 is clear" they'll state "Motoring 1....25%, over the hump, ignition to normal' (this varies by pilot). I watch for any smoke or sign of an engine fire.

10. After light off I walk back and check the left hydraulic system for 3,000 psi and no leaks

11. Once 1 is up and stable the pilot will say "controls clear" I'll respond "controls clear" and they cycle ailerons, elevators, and rudders to verify they function off of the left hydraulic system only.

12. I'll then state "2 is clear" they then state ""Motoring 2....25%, over the hump, ignition to normal' (again varies by pilot). I watch for any smoke or sign of an engine fire.

13. After light off I walk into the nose wheel checking the emergency hydraulic accumulators, then walk to the back of the jet and check the right hydraulic system for 3,000 psi an and no leaks

14. Then we run through flight control checks:
· Flaps to 7, Full down, Full Up
· Speed brakes partially opened, full opened, ailerons cycled, full closed
· Elevators Up, Elevators Down
· Ailerons, left up/right down, Ailerons right up/left down
· Rudders right, rudders left
· SAS kick left (left rudder kicks), SAS kick right (right rudder kicks)
· Pitch trim compensator check (when speed brakes opened elevators trim down, when speed brakes close elevators trim back to previous position)
· Check normal trim:
o Elevators Up, Elevators Down
o Ailerons, left up/right down, Ailerons right up/left down
o Rudders right, rudders left
· Check emergency trim:
o Elevators Up, Elevators Down
o Ailerons, left up/right down, Ailerons right up/left down
· Check takeoff trim:
o Elevators & Ailerons to neutral position
· Check right brake for proper operation anti-skid on and off
· Check left brake for proper operation anti-skid on and off
· Check slats deploy properly
· Check pilot heat, pilot turns on pitot heat switch (lift transducer, AOA vein, pitot tube) once verified pitot heat switch off.

15. I then do one last walk around the ACFT, verify emergency accumulator pressure again, check left & right hyd systems for pressure/leaks, close panels.

16. Pilot finishes his checklist, conducts radio checks. Then he/she'll say "Chief, i've got the brakes, you're clear to disconnect).

17. Prior to disconnecting the comm cord I'll stow the boarding ladder and close the door, remove the right MLG chocks then the left MLG chocks.

18. I say "Have a safe flight sir" and disconnect the comm cord.

19. Keep visual contact with the pilot I walk out to either the right or left side of the ACFT and await the pilot to signal they are ready to taxi.

20. Once the give the signal I signal "run up engines" and taxi forward.

21. Once their wingtips are clear of any obstructions I wave them off and salute...

22. Then I wait at my spot until they are airborne, once airborne either go to another jet to work maintenance or wait for the jet to return and recover the ACFT, conduct thruflight or post flight inspection, etc.

End
Ten.Col. Mimmo Nightmare

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/Nightmarejunior/Animazionenightmarefirma.gif[/img]
Nightmare
Ice
Ice

Torna a Training addestrativo