[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'Array', to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'Array', to be a valid callback
www.69squadrone.it • Leggi argomento - 25 April 2013 Update

25 April 2013 Update

Tutte le news sul nuovo simulatore DCS

Moderatori: Moderators, Direttivo, Consiglio

25 April 2013 Update

Messaggiodi Nightmare » 26/04/2013, 21:09

[size=150]25 April 2013 Update[/size]

Fonte:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104724

Matt wrote:

Dear all,

The past week or so has been more than a bit traumatic with the loss of a dear friend and our studio director has been away on travel in the US (in fact, meeting with me yesterday). One result of the meeting was him granting me much more freedom in how I can pass along information here. Earlier we had a more complex system of checks for public announcements that could slow things down dramatically. This will be changing in the form of weekly Friday updates starting next week.

Many of you are wondering and openly asking, "what's up with 1.2.4 and UH-1?!?" The BST UH-1H pre-purchase beta version is ready to go, but in order for it to work within DCS, we must release it concurrently with DCS ver. 1.2.4. Unfortunately, over the past week we had a few of A-level blocking bugs that prevented this from happening (like flares that had no effect on IR-guided missiles and ground units that would crazily warp around the map in network play). We think these have now been resolved and the 1.2.4 software is being retested. Once we are sure these have been resolved, both 1.2.4 and UH-1H will be released. Given the nature of bug hunting / extermination, I'm afraid that I cannot provide a release date.

While 1.2.4 has added several new features and fixed quite a few bugs, we do not pretend that it has cleaned up all outstanding issues, like performance impact from some types of cluster munitions. Such issues will continue to be worked on and addressed in 1.2.5 and beyond.

Thanks,
Matt

In the coming weeks I will also have information and images that I can share regarding the status of the Nevada map, discuss more about EDGE features, and fill you in on other future maps that are already in work or planned.

Thanks,
Matt

Dear friends!

The events at the week developed quite difficult due to the loss of our dear friend and the lack of a project manager is in a trip to the U.S. (which I had a meeting yesterday). One of the outcomes of this meeting was the fact that I was allowed more freedom in the placement of information here. Previously, we had a complex system of checks official announcements, which slowed down the publication. Now, starting next week, the news will be published every week on Friday.

Many of you are wondering and asking, "What's going on with the patch 1.2.4 and UH-1H?» BETA BST UH-1H is ready for pre-order, but since this module DCS, we have to release it at the same time with the patch version 1.2 .4. Unfortunately, the release was delayed because of last week found several critical bugs (such as the lack of effect on LTC missiles with infrared homing and incorrect behavior of ground units in a network game). We think that these problems have been solved, and now there is a re-test version 1.2.4. Once we are sure that these bugs are eliminated, will release a patch 1.2.4 and UH-1H. However, given the nature of catching bugs and eliminate them, I'm afraid to give an exact release date.

Despite the fact that in 1.2.4 adds several new enhancements and eliminated a lot of mistakes, we are not saying that unresolved issues remained, one of which is a sharp drop in performance at ruptures of cluster munitions. Work on these issues will continue in 1.2.5 and in subsequent patches.

Thank you, Matt.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Fonte:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p ... ost1734334

Matt wrote:

There has been quite the clamoring for some more images of the new AI-only Fw-190-D9 aircraft that will be free as part of the upcoming ver. 1.2.4. For now this is AI-only, but work is already on-going making it human flyable at the same level as our P-51D.

We understand why the inclusion of P-51D into DCS raised a lot of eyebrows, but in the coming months and years, we intend to gradually flesh the WW2 combat environment out with units and maps. In fact, we have a partner with quite a lot of experience in this area! However, this is a big undertaking, so as much as some folks may wish, we cannot do it all at once as a single package. Rather, we will gradually add new components as they are ready from Eagle and our partners.

Thanks,
Matt

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chizh
ED Team REPLY:

It was quite a buzz with the requirement to show more pictures of the new model FW-190D9 an AI that will be included in the free version 1.2.4. While it only works, but work on flyable aircraft at the P-51D, has already begun.

We understand why the inclusion of P-51D in the DCS has caused a lot of skeptical looks, but in the coming months and years, we intend to gradually flesh out the combat environment of the Second World War, with appliances and maps. In fact, we have a partner with quite a lot of experience in this area! However, it is a huge job. Despite the fact that some players want us to do it at once, in a single package, all of us will gradually add new features as they become available from the ED and our partners.
Ten.Col. Mimmo Nightmare

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/Nightmarejunior/Animazionenightmarefirma.gif[/img]
Nightmare
Ice
Ice

Re: 25 April 2013 Update

Messaggiodi TCKnight » 26/04/2013, 23:03

si vabbè...dove azzo è l'f18?? se volevo smitragliare andavo con il2!
[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu176/supermancio/sigpic14177_41.jpg[/img]

[color=#000080]The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in war.[/color]
TCKnight
Ice
Ice

Messaggiodi Nightmare » 27/04/2013, 9:42

[size=150]Abbi Fede Fratello.......[/size]
Ten.Col. Mimmo Nightmare

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/Nightmarejunior/Animazionenightmarefirma.gif[/img]
Nightmare
Ice
Ice

Messaggiodi flap » 27/04/2013, 10:18

Abbi fede e tanta pazienza, ci sarà da aspettare, ringraziamo il cielo che qualcuno ci sta lavorando.
[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu176/supermancio/sigpic14177_41.jpg[/img]
flap
Ice
Ice

Torna a Notizie