[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'Array', to be a valid callback
www.69squadrone.it • Leggi argomento - DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed

DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed

Tutte le news sul nuovo simulatore DCS

Moderatori: Moderators, Direttivo, Consiglio

DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed

Messaggiodi Nightmare » 02/05/2012, 16:41

Originally Posted by beczl

I'm happy to announce my first independent 3rd party module - "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed". This new module development is based on the new 3rd party License agreement/support that was previously announced by TFC/Eagle Dynamics. I plan to release MiG-21Bis later in 2012.

The MiG-21Bis is considered a third-generation, supersonic, jet fighter. It's avionics equipment ensures day and night operations in fair and poor weather conditions. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight. The MiG-21 broke a number of aviation records and it is still the most produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" includes both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities that includes various conventional weapons like missiles, rockets, bombs, and a built in 23mm cannon. "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will also use less widely known weapons such as some advanced air-to-surface guided missiles, retarded and general purpose bombs, and some special devices.

Features of the "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed":

• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with dynamic shadows. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse like previous DCS products.
• Accurate airframe and realistic 3D cockpit model.
• Detailed modeling of the MiG-21Bis instruments, navigation, electrical, radar, engine, fuel, and weapon systems.
• Russian and English cockpit texts and hints

• Improved and more realistic airplane behaviors that are based on real MiG-21Bis pilot tests and instruction.
• More than a twenty high detailed aircraft skin with unique stencil texts.
• More than a dozen new deliverable weapon.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed” is developed by Laszlo 'beczl' Becz in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics. Further information will be provided as development progresses. I will be providing Work In Progress (WIP) screenshots, videos, and other product information.

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...34&postcount=1
Ten.Col. Mimmo Nightmare

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/Nightmarejunior/Animazionenightmarefirma.gif[/img]
Nightmare
Ice
Ice

Torna a Notizie